Why Open an Online Store?
We envision that online stores will soon catch up with physical stores in terms of market share. Now is a good time to start working on your own online store. Do not wait until your competitors get ahead of the game. Begin building your online customer base now.
Benefits of Opening an Online Store
- Attractive Product Catalogue
- Beautiful Product Images
- Clear and Consistent Order Processing System
- Fast, easy and secure payment process
- Marketing Tools
- Reliable Shipping Module
- Clear and On Time Customer Notifications
- Accurate Report System
- Mobile and tablet friendly websites
- Optimized Social Media Profiles
- Provide Relevant Content
Automated Order Processing
- Customer places order on website.
- Customer may choose to pay via Paypal, credit card or any manual payment method.
- She will receive an email confirmation with details on how to pay order if she chose manual payment method.
- She will send proof of payment if she chose manual payment method.
- Once payment is verified, you may now ship the order.
- The system will automatically update inventory based on paid orders.
- You may email customer to ask for feedback once she receives the order.
Making the order processing automated will eliminate unnecessary errors and delayed customer responses. It will give you more time to work on expanding our business.
Organized and Beautiful Product Catalogue
Fast, Easy and Secure Payment Processing
How Do You Turn Viewers Into Buyers?
Your websites should be customer-centric, mobile-friendly, fast and search engine optimized.
An effective website is centered on the needs and wants of your customers. It must help meet your customer needs, answer their questions and eliminate their doubts. A customer-centric website results to customer loyalty, sales and word of mouth advertising.
Mobile Friendly / Responsive
You must make sure that your message gets across your customers, whether they are using mobile or desktop. More than half of viewers use mobile. Did you know that Google and other search engines LOVE responsive web design? Yes! The more responsive, the higher the chances of getting indexed, improving SEO visibility.
Search Engine Optimized
Websites do not automatically get included in the search results of Google and other search engines. “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the likelihood of a website or a web page to show up in a search engine’s “natural” or unpaid (“organic”) search results. The most popular search engine is that of Google. There are 2 types of SEO work – on page optimizations and off page optimizations. The on page optimizations will make sure that your website is readable for both human readers and search engine bots.
Success Stories: Testimonials from Satisfied Clients
Ms. Joanna Lardizabal, http://www.bluebayoutravel.com, Maldives
Zero Downtime. Very trustworthy and gets the job done.
Had our website designed by Grace Imprints and I would like to say that I am very pleased. We went from a very basic free website to an E-Commerce website at zero downtime with very smooth transition. Ms. Grace is very hands on and would teach everything you need to know to manage your website. I am currently in the US and we did not even meet personally but she still managed to train me online. Very trustworthy and gets the job done. Looking forward to my next web design by Grace Imprints. Great job Ms. Grace! Thank you so much! – Ms. Tess Zapata, http://food-cart-business.com/, USA
Listens to client needs and requirements.
- Highly recommended.
- Listens to client needs and requirements.
- Very patient with all our request.
– Percey Calos, www.gameonegadget.com, Manila
How Much is Your Investment To Open Up An Online Store?
Website Design / Redesign
There will be 3 phases:
- Catalogue Website
- Online store
- Setup Inventory Management
You may avail of Siteground’s Web Hosting Promo
Web Hosting Inclusions
- Number of Websites: Unlimited
- Website Space: 20G
- Bandwidth: Suitable for ~ 25,000 Visits Monthly
- Email Accounts: Free
|Options||Total Cost||Downpayment||Progress Payment||Final Payment|
|Website Hosting and Domain||$140, around P7,000|
|Catalogue Website Design||P25,000|
|Domain||$48, around P2,400|
|Phase 2: Online Store||P30,000|
|Phase 3: Inventory Management||P10,000|
|Total Web Design Cost (excluding hosting and domain)||P65,000||P35,000||P15,000||P15,000|