Why Open an Online Store?
Opening an online store is like having a new branch or a new store. You will have another avenue where you can sell your products or services. It is better than brick and mortar stores because it is not limited by your operating hours or destination. Your customers can buy from you from anywhere in the world at any convenient time. With the onset of technology, more and more people would prefer to buy online.
We envision that online stores will soon catch up with physical stores in terms of market share. Now is a good time to start working on your own online store. Do not wait until your competitors get ahead of the game. Begin building your online customer base now.
How to Open an Online Store
- Attractive Product Catalogue
- Beautiful Product Images
- Clear and Consistent Order Processing System
- Fast, easy and secure payment process
- Marketing Tools
- Reliable Shipping Module
- Clear and On Time Customer Notifications
- Accurate Report System
- Mobile and tablet friendly websites
- Optimized Social Media Profiles
- Relevant Content
If you are unfamiliar or unable to work on these requirements, we can help you set-up your first online store. We will do the leg work for you so you can focus on selling your products.
We use Magento as the platform of choice for our online stores.
Features of Magento Store
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Related Products
- Stock Availability
- Product Option Selection
- Grouped Products View
- Add to Wishlist
- Send to a Friend with Email
- Out of Stock Notification
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from the admin panel
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices, packing slips and shipping labels
- Custom product choices and configurations can be changed directly during order creation, in the wish list and the shopping cart
- Includes the ability to create new customers, or select existing customers and view their shopping cart, wish list, last ordered items, and compared products lists, as well as select addresses, give discounts and assign custom prices
- Assisted Shopping – customer service representatives and other admin users are able to manage products and coupons in customers’ shopping carts and wish lists through the administrator panel
- Customized Order Status – tracking an order is easier than ever with customizable order statuses easily assigned to order states. A pre-defined list of order states (ex. new, processing, payment review, complete) represents the order processing workflow. An order status is assigned as a sub-category of the order state (ex. cancelled, complete, decline)
- Create re-orders for customers from the administration panel
- Email notifications of orders
- Contact Us form
- Create and edit orders from the admin panel
- Feature-rich customer accounts
- Order history with status updates
- Order tracking from account
- Password reset email from front-end and admin panel
- Order and account update emails
- Customizable transactional emails
Marketing, Promotion and Conversion Tools
- Related products, up-sells and cross-sells
- Flexible coupons (pricing rules)
- Customer groups
- Product bundles
- Recently viewed and compared products
- New items promotional tool
- Persistent shopping cart
- Google Website Optimizer integration for A/B and multivariate testing
- Free shipping options
- Newsletter management
- Send to a friend for all visitors or registered users only
- Send wish lists by email
Check-out, Payment and Shipping
- One-page checkout
- Guest checkout and checkout with account to use address book
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Option for account creation at beginning of checkout
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Saved shopping cart
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Shopping cart with tax and shipping estimates
- Integration with multiple PayPal gateways
- Accept purchase orders
- Inventory management with backordered items, minimum and maximum quantities
How much is your investment to put up an online store?
Basic Magento Store
- Magento Installation
- Store Design and Layout
- Set-up of first 10 categories
- Set-up of first 30 products
- Set-up of payment methods – Paypal, bank transfer, check
- Set-up of shipping methods
- Set-up of transactional emails
- Set-up of mega-menu
- Set-up of tree menu for product categories
- Set-up of Contact Us page
- Set-up of Social Media Profiles
- Set-up of Newsletter Sign-up Form
- Basic SEO
- 1 Day of Training
- Written Tutorial
Price: P50, 000
Recommended Web Hosting
We recommend SIP 200 (2nd plan) of Nexcess Magento Hosting
- Dell Enterprise Server
- 25 GB Disk Space RAID-10
- 24 GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
- 125 GB/mo Data Usage
- 1 Dedicated IP
- 1st year Free Standard SSL
- Redis Cache & Memcached
- 24 Additional Stores
- E-mail Hosting Included
Nexcess Magento Hosting is not just compatible to Magento, their servers are actually optimized for Magento. Their offer of 24G RAM is unrivaled by other Magento hosting providers.
Upgrade Option: Convert Online Store into a Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Vendor Registration
- Admin can approve/disapprove vendor applications
- Admin can set default ROLE for vendor from configuration.
- Different commission rates for different vendors
- Vendor Profile Page
- Can upload Avatar for Vendor Profile page
- Shows highest selling vendor product on vendor profile page
- Shows vendor products collection on vendor profile page
- Reviews with interactive star ratings and feedback system on sold products of Vendors
- Vendors can create all different types of products which are supported by Magento from their Vendor panel.
- Admin can ask for Verification Proof from vendors while registering them in store.
- Admin can manually or automatically approve Vendors and their products as required.
- Notification email to seller when his product gets sold
- Vendors can import & update their products in bulk.
- Vendors can export all their products in a CSV file.
- Different section for Admin to Review Products created by Vendors.
- Vendors can now enable/disable their products.
- Admin can update layout of product page and place Seller Information block of product page in Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar or Content.
- Realtime SKU check while creating/editing products.
- Admin can see the list of products for a specific vendor and pending products.
- Disable/Delete products on vendor disable/delete by admin
Add-On: Affiliate System
Setting commission, discount & payout requirement
You can choose the commission type to be fixed or percentage and easily add the preferred rate. Besides, you can differentiate commission/ discount levels of the first order and following ones.
This affiliate system offers you full control of referrals. You can easily add, remove, enable or disable affiliates and edit preferences in “Manage Account” tab.
Banner & Link management
If you want a website or blog to be your affiliate, banner and link will be the best choice. You can upload tons of banners with different types (image/flash/text), links and sizes.
If you want your own customers to become your affiliates, this Magento affiliate add-on feature can meet your requirement! Affiliates can share links through email or social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) in the most convenient way.
We give you the ability to access relevant information of an affiliate’s transaction like order number, products, commission and discount. It is extremely easy to monitor, review and filter transactions.
In admin panel, you can comfortably configure and control withdrawals of affiliate accounts.
Pay Per Sale
Affiliates promote your products through many channels. But only when your products are purchased through their links, referrals can get commission. In other words, you just Pay when you get Sale.
PayPal mass pay
Instead of conducting payout manually when an affiliate requests payment, admin can use PayPal API with auto-process, making the payout of affiliate program magento more convenient and faster.
Multiple Payment methods
Affiliate Payment plugin gives you the ability to use many payment methods like PayPal, Moneybookers, Offline payment, Bank transfer to pay affiliates. It also supports recurring payment feature.
Downpayment (50%): P25, 000
Progress Payment (25%): P12, 500
Final Payment (25%): P12, 500
Downpayment (50%): P29, 000
Progress Payment (25%): P14, 500
Final Payment (25%): P14, 500
Downpayment (50%): P35, 000
Progress Payment (25%): P17, 500
Final Payment (25%): P17, 500
Downpayment (50%): P39, 000
Progress Payment (25%): P19, 500
Final Payment (25%): P19, 500
Listens to client needs and requirements.
- Highly recommended.
- Listens to client needs and requirements.
- Very patient with all our request.