Website Re-design Proposal for http://bradymerchantservices.com
Thank you for your prompt response.
We are glad that you appreciate our free website analysis. We are looking forward to working with you in building the next version of your website. In connection with this, we compiled a few of our client stories in the slide below so you can know us better.
Zero Downtime. Very trustworthy and gets the job done.
Had our website designed by Grace Imprints and I would like to say that I am very pleased. We went from a very basic free website to an E-Commerce website at zero downtime with very smooth transition. Ms. Grace is very hands on and would teach everything you need to know to manage your website. I am currently in the US and we did not even meet personally but she still managed to train me online. Very trustworthy and gets the job done. Looking forward to my next web design by Grace Imprints. Great job Ms. Grace! Thank you so much! – Ms. Tess Zapata, http://food-cart-business.com/, USA
Listens to client needs and requirements.
- Highly recommended.
- Listens to client needs and requirements.
- Very patient with all our request.
Thank you. – Percey Calos, www.gameonegadget.com, Manila
Very professional, creative, and responsive.
Grace Imprints has done a fabulous job creating our company website. Very professional, creative, and responsive. We were not entirely sure of how design would be, but Grace laid the foundation and gave us the flexibility to change the site until we were 100% satisfied. When it comes to details, I am anal to the nth degree, but Grace was patient and courtesy to the nth+1 degree. Hats off to Grace Imprints for a job well done!
– Jonathan Tam, http://rockymountainspringswater.com/, Canada
The website helped me tremendously in landing a job
Thank you very much for the google analytics update, but most especially for helping me create my racing website. The website helped me tremendously in landing a job as a racing tipster, analyst and commentator on cable TV for MetroTurf races at Malvar, Batangas. I started working on the TV panel last October. The job came as a blessing because the company where my wife worked closed shop due to financial problems on October 31, 2013. Indeed GOD IS GOOD….MAY THE DIVINE LIGHT OF JESUS ALSO SHINE UPON YOU !!!
– Sir Reynaldo Dizon, http://speedhorse-to-win.com/, Cavite
Website Redesign Proposal
We will create a new design for your website to accomplish the following:
- Present your unique selling propositions clearly.
- Build your credibility.
- Meet your target market’s needs.
- Differentiate your brand from your competitors.
- Improve your page load speed both on desktop and mobile.
- Re-design what your viewers see on desktop and mobile’s first fold.
- Optimize your page for SEO.
Let's make your website customer-friendly
An effective website is centered on the needs and wants of your customers. It must help meet your customer needs, answer their questions and eliminate their doubts. A customer-centric website results to customer loyalty, sales and word of mouth advertising.
To make your website customer-friendly, we recommend the following:
- Since your service is about loan processing and other merchant services, we have to redesign your website such that it looks credible. Stay away from pictures of money that looks like scam. Instead, we will use pictures of happy merchants just like the picture at the left.
- Add a “How It Works” section in your home page.
- Add the 2 services you offer – loan processing and merchant credit card processing at the home page.
- Add testimonials from satisfied clients.
- Add badges or logos of institutions that may guarantee your credibility.
- Add live chat.
- Add social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for sharing.
- Add an FAQ page.
- Add office address and a map to your office. This will add credibility to your business.
Let's make your website load fast
Faster websites give better customer experience, convert better and rank higher in search engines. Slow websites will make you lose customers.
Based on Google Page Speed Insights, your website speed rating is as follows. We will improve your page speed by following Google’s recommendations for both desktop and mobile (whenever possible).
- Enable compression
- Minify HTML
- Minify CSS
- Use legible font sizes
- Configure the viewport
- Enable compression
- Minify HTML
- Minify CSS
Let's Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
Mobile Friendly / Responsive
You must make sure that your message gets across your customers, whether they are using mobile or desktop. More than half of viewers use mobile. Did you know that Google and other search engines LOVE responsive web design? Yes! The more responsive, the higher the chances of getting indexed, improving SEO visibility.
Here is how your website looks at mobile, tablet and desktop.
We recommend adding the following in your first fold (the first screen people see without scrolling)
- list of services
- a section explaining why they should avail of your services
- special offers
- contact numbers
- basic search form
- social media profiles
- contact us form
Let's optimize your website for SEO
Search Engine Optimized
Websites do not automatically get included in the search results of Google and other search engines. “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the likelihood of a website or a web page to show up in a search engine’s “natural” or unpaid (“organic”) search results. The most popular search engine is that of Google. There are 2 types of SEO work – on page optimizations and off page optimizations. The on page optimizations will make sure that your website is readable for both human readers and search engine bots.
On Page SEO Plus Basic Off Page SEO
- Create and submit sitemap.
- Optimize meta tags
- Optimize title tags
- Optimize website images for SEO and faster website.
- Add schema.
- Use h1, h2, h3 tags appropriately.
- Optimize images.
- Use SEO-friendly URL.
How Much Is Your Investment to Improve Your Website Conversion?
The total cost of the website redesign is $850. Below is the explanation of the payment terms and time frame.
|Options||Total Cost||Downpayment||Progress Payment||Final Payment|
We can finish it within 1 month after we have received all the materials. We will start working on it after contract signing and downpayment.
Let me know your thoughts about this proposal. You may use the Contact Us form below or send me an email at email@example.com. You can also reply via Linked-In (Gracier Yu).
Again, thank you. We look forward to helping you turn your website viewers into buyers.
About Us(Grace Imprints Website Design)
We, at Grace Imprints have been making SMART websites that actually sell. Our website designers are trained to make functional designs that are cost effective and user-friendly.
We have ready and working solutions for the following types of websites:
- e-commerce / online store – with amazon like features
- real estate – with Super Map and assignment of agents
- brochure type
- church – with online prayer corner, sermon browser, verse of the day, etc
- classified ads
- hotel/resort website – with online booking
- travel agencies
- game review – may include membership, review, polls, etc
- groupon websites
- article directories
- business directory
Among the website developers I scouted, Grace stood out in her knowledge and understanding of our ideas. She translated our ideas into a beautiful website. Needless to say that we were all very thrilled when the website finally went live! It was an easy decision to also get SEO and PPC. She explains complicated technical information in a manner that we can grasp. She also helped us in maintaining and updating our website. We are truly happy with their services and we look forward to doing more projects with them.